SINCE NOV 2017, LAST PREVIOUS BULL RUN AS AT OCT 2018 SOLD OFF
It is a lot easier to see why a lot of people are bullish on Bitcoin’s reason being that the entire bull run that started in NOV. 2017 as at now OCT. 2018 has been sold off. The entire crypto market including its alts looks bullish since most alts have retraced up to 90% back down of its entire trend including NEO, ETC, ZIL, XRP, etc. As at the last previous bull run in NOV-JAN 2017, the total Cryptocurrency market cap was estimated to be $795,832,000,000 close to a trillion dollar market, which is now $207,924,179,648 wiping out 73.87% of the entire market. It makes a lot of sense now that the bull run is sold off completely and as we approach a November –December, we believe this the time fresh monies will enter the market as it has always been.
INSTITUTIONAL MONIES READY TO BE INVESTED IN THE CRYPTO MARKET
Recent trending news says a lot of institutions including Goldman Sachs wanting to partner with BitGo, Bill Gates Foundation (The Gate Foundation)adding Blockchain startups to Interledger protocol to run their foundation together with Hadly Stern, the executive who led Fidelity Investments Blockchain and development are going Blockchain as they starting up in the field as Blockchain incubator at Fidelity Labs. This clearly indicates that soon institutional monies will be invested in the market and now looks like the right time.
STOCKS STILL BEARISH
In 2017, it looks like the stock indices and indicators were hitting long term resistance weakening the United State Dollar. Nine different stock markets indices in the developed markets that looked concerning the market considered include six US indexes and three European including the S&P 500 (SPY), Dow Jones Industrial Average, NASDAQ 100 (NASDAQ: QQQ), Russell 2000 (NYSE: IWM), Mid-Caps Index, Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) Index, German DAX, French CAC 40 and London’s FTSE 100.
When a stock or market index hits resistance, it has three possibilities: 1) to break out above resistance 2) to move sideways / consolidate near resistance 3) to turn lower and pullback or correct. If these markets see follow-through selling, investors could be in for a deeper decline.
RUMOR THAT WHALES ARE ACCUMULATING BITCOIN
This is data according to the traffic on crypto exchange Binance and Bittrex. As you can see clearly, Binance traffic not lower since January 2018, and Bittrex traffic down a bit because of no new user registration policy and a lot of shitcoins listing.
So the psychology is that users’ interest is still not much down in the cryptocurrency industry and whales are also here to accumulate to take us to the next bull run
Recent news propagating was that whales have been accumulating BTC and Alts in the dip and likely we can see BTC re-testing 5800-6000$ support one more time. If it comes into play I won’t be surprised whales are capable of that. They are just playing with big green and big red candles and liquidating both long and shorts contracts and increasing their stock in BTC
BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY KEEPS EVOLVING AND THE INDUSTRY IS GETTING REAL
Despite all the habitual skepticism the industry is facing; scams, misapplication of the decentralization freedom, it looks like nothing of that sort really pulls the industry down.
Day in and day out something new pops up positively affecting the industry
- – SEC 9 ETF decisions consideration
- – Indian Regulations for Crypto.
- – ETH hard-fork in January.
- – Japanese Regulations for Crypto.
- – Institutional Investors already start accumulating (they know about coming bull run).
- – CME BTC Futures Contract Expiration.
- – New BTC Vending Machines in Every Country.
And much more good news like You see we are here for the LONG term.
SEC START FinHub TO HELP SETUPS
On October 18, 2018, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), announced the launch of the agency’s Strategic Hub for Innovation and Financial Technology (FinHub). FinHub is a resource for industry engagement between financial technology companies (fintech), market participants, the public, and the SEC. This client update provides a high-level overview of the FinHub initiative and how the SEC envisions industry participation.
The FinHub will help ;
- Provide a portal for industry and the public to engage directly with SEC staff on innovative ideas and technological developments;
- Publicize information regarding the SEC’s activities and initiatives involving FinTech on the FinHub page;
- Engage with the public through publications and events, including a FinTech Forum focusing on distributed ledger technology and digital assets planned for 2019;
- Act as a platform and clearinghouse for SEC staff to acquire and disseminate information and FinTech-related knowledge within the agency; and Serve as a liaison to other domestic and international regulators regarding emerging technologies in financial, regulatory, and supervisory systems.